on November 8, 2024. I have a paid X.com subscriber account
and X mysteriously suspended my account on August 12, 2026 (yesterday). I appealed the suspension, and today, August 13, 2026, I rebuilt the article here.
The article below has URL's to an X.com article
which is unavailable at this time. I cloned the original content of that article at this
page.
____________________________________
In an earlier X thread
I mapped out and proved massive Barb(a)ra Streisand crimes. The federal government had the evidence all along, and I showed that high-ranking federal government employees on down totally ignored that evidence. As a result, Barb(a)ra Streisand completely got away with those crimes. I also showed that a company called "Boulevard Management"
has potentially heavy involvement in many of those crimes. This article focuses on that potential involvement.
Mr. Lester Knispel apparently has a leadership role at Boulevard Management. As of Nov. 8, 2024 / 5:00 PM PST, Mr. Knispel did not reach out to me about an email I sent to him on Oct. 27, 2024. That email covered the criminal Barbara Streisand political campaign contribution money payment of September 9, 2006. With a few edits to remove personal contact information, I placed the email I sent to Mr. Knispel below the line. I did search for both Boulevard Management and Lester Knispel here at X. For whatever reason, I never found them. I still look forward to a response from Mr. Knispel.
_______________________
Lester Knispel
Boulevard Management
Hello. Variety states
that you are the "principal" of Boulevard Management, which I take to mean "president". From you in your leadership role, I'd like to learn more about Barb(a)ra Streisand crimes that potentially tie into Boulevard Management.
On September 9, 2006, Barbra Streisand paid
political campaign contribution money (PCCM) from
21650 Oxnard St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
which is a totally legitimate
mailing address. This
government document shows that Boulevard Management operated at essentially that address in the past. On September 9, 2006, Barbara Streisand paid
PCCM from
21650 Oxnard Street, Suite 1925
Pomona, CA 91767-7888
which is a totally fake
mailing address. That fake address on the FEC paperwork definitely violates 18 U.S.C. § 1519
and 18 U.S.C. § 1001
It very likely violates tons of other government laws. Because Barbara Streisand used Boulevard Management resources - its name and most of its mailing address - for her crimes, Boulevard Management has some association with those crimes, to an unknown degree at this time.
I discovered and wrote about
the known Barbara Streisand PCCM crimes. I plan to write more about them. For you, in your Boulevard Management leadership role, I have some questions:
1. When did Boulevard Management become aware of the Barbara Streisand crimes described above?
2. Did or does Boulevard Management have any direct, active, and / or premeditated involvement in the Barbara Streisand crimes described above?
3. Did Boulevard Management report the Barbara Streisand crimes described above?
4. If Boulevard Management reported the Barbara Streisand crimes described above, please provide relevant data:
b. relevant government agenc(y/ies)
c. outcome
d. etc.
5. If Boulevard Management did not report the Barbara Streisand crimes described above, why not?
6. Does Boulevard Management approve of the Barbara Streisand behavior described above?
7. Did Barbara Streisand ever hire Boulevard Management?
8. If Barbara Streisand hired Boulevard Management, please provide a general description of services rendered, and date(s) of service
9. Did Boulevard Management change any of its internal business practices, standards, and / or systems in response to the Barbara Streisand crimes described above?
10. If yes, please provide relevant data:
b. relevant details
c. assessment(s) of effectiveness
d. etc.
11. In response to the Barbara Streisand crimes described above, if Boulevard Management did not make the changes described in 9 above, why not?
I'd like to receive your answers to these questions by 5:00 PM PST on November 8, 2024. If you don't reply to that request by that day and time, I will report that fact. If you do reply by that day and time and don't answer one or more of the questions presented here, I will report that fact, combined with any available answers you do provide. In any case, I will report all of the questions handed to you in this email.I am well aware
of your great wealth and connections. I don't have anything close to any of that, so yes - I do fear what might happen to me as a result of my citizen journalism
and this email. The United States Constitution
guarantees and will guarantee my rights
to both speak and report about the information I discover, as long as the information is true. It is all very definitely true. All that said, I want to emphasize that we are not enemies. If anything, we are allies if your company had no involvement in the proven Barbara Streisand crimes, past the use of the Boulevard Management name and mailing address information resources. Heck - maybe Streisand breached some sort of contract w / Boulevard Management that says she's not allowed to use Boulevard Management resources in illegal ways, or ways that damage Boulevard Management. Obviously, IDK on that one . . .
I never once paid PCCM, and I never will. Because of that, I well know that if I tried the proven Barbara Streisand crimes on my IRS paperwork, my government employees would destroy me. Quickly. Streisand literally got away with it. This makes me extremely angry, and motivates me to nonviolently fight back. I look forward to your reply - and again, we are very likely allies.
Thank you!
- Frank Solomon